+ Répondre à la discussion
Affichage des résultats 1 à 5 sur 5

Discussion: Catchy Name News Thread

Noob Elf ninjapocalypse12 Thief
    Messages Remerciés / Appréciés
    Remerciements
    Remercié(e) 0 fois dans 0 messages

Par défaut Catchy Name News Thread

Mon www.catchynamenews.com site est liée à partir d'ici sur ce sujet: http://forumhentai.net/showthread.php?t=26900

Pour une raison quelconque, je ne peux pas accéder à ce thread, même si je me suis inscrit. Comment puis-je obtenir pour ce fil, ou encore, quelqu'un peut me dire quel est le contenu du fil a été?

Pardonnez mon mauvais français, je suis un anglophone.

Steel Guard Dwarf Gunma Sergent Gunma Sergent Gunma Sergent Avatar de Gunma
    Remerciements
    Remercié(e) 238 fois dans 111 messages

Par défaut

Bonsoir.

Je crois avoir compris, mais c'est pas très clair. Si tu veux tu peux reformuler ton problème en anglais afin qu'on le comprenne parfaitement et qu'on puisse t'apporter une réponse. Enfin pas moi, mais quelqu'un d'autre.

///

Good evening.

I believe I see what your problem is, but this is not very clear. Maybe you can put your question into english words, so that we can perfectly understand it and give you an answer. I personally don't have this answer, but someone here will have it for sure.

Remerciements

Par défaut

Merci. ^_^

Forgive my most-likely insulting attempts at translation.

I discovered this site via a series of connections to my site on April 20th. Someone linked to my website, www.catchynamenews.com, in this thread: http://forumhentai.net/showthread.php?t=26900

As a struggling, currently unpopular writer, I just wanted to see why someone linked to my site, and to see if anyone enjoyed it. ^_^

However, I can't seem to access that thread, even though I signed up for the website. I receive a message telling me that I'm not allowed to access that thread.

If anyone could help me, I would greatly appreciate it. ^o^

vampigeek-garou polygonal Godslayer florentp83! Most fuckin' badass in the entire multiverse ever florentp83! Most fuckin' badass in the entire multiverse ever florentp83! Most fuckin' badass in the entire multiverse ever florentp83! Most fuckin' badass in the entire multiverse ever florentp83! Most fuckin' badass in the entire multiverse ever florentp83! Most fuckin' badass in the entire multiverse ever florentp83! Most fuckin' badass in the entire multiverse ever florentp83! Most fuckin' badass in the entire multiverse ever florentp83! Most fuckin' badass in the entire multiverse ever florentp83! Most fuckin' badass in the entire multiverse ever florentp83! Most fuckin' badass in the entire multiverse ever Avatar de florentp83!
    Remerciements
    4 650
    Remercié(e) 6 736 fois dans 3 279 messages

Par défaut

one boy, Giromu was posted that for complete one thread on final fight :

Citation Envoyé par Giromu Voir le message
    La vérité sur Belger, le boss de fin:
    The 10 Biggest Asshole Bosses in Gaming – Grand Finale!

by Ninjapocalypse

1: Horace Belger (Final Fight)
    Hooooooooooly shit.
    Horace Belger is the leader of the Mad Gear Gang, best known as the only street gang to have every member murdered by the mayor. To cover for this, Belger pretends to be a businessman.
    A handicapped businessman.

Horace Belger pretends to be handicapped so he won’t get beat up. And really, what kind of ruse would work better? Imagine the news the night Haggar walked down the street and killed everybody he saw to save his daughter. “Well, if you’re just joining us, Mayor Mike Haggar has ended his brutal killing spree by dropkicking paraplegic philanthropist and businessman Horace Belger out of a 40th story window.” What if it was an election year? What kind of reelection campaign do you run? “Mike Haggar: Tough on Crime, Tough on Cripples.” I don’t think there’s a spin doctor powerful enough to fight that kind of public image. The only way Haggar could save his incumbency would be to literally threaten the voters. “Vote for me, or… you’re next.
    Biggest Display of Dicketry:
    Surprisingly, there is actually a worse fate than being known as the guy who pushed a crippled businessman out a window, and that would be to be known as the person who recrippled the recovered paraplegic. Sadly, Haggar has that as a bullet point on his resume as well. In Mighty Final Fight, Belger is a cyborg with robotic legs. To most people, that’s just going to be how a rich man overcame his handicap after being defenstrated, but the truth is he just wanted a new way to fuck up Haggar’s image. That’s why he is truly sultan among assholes.

Could Haggar’s Incumbency be Threatened?

by Ninjapocalypse

Dean Rexley, a city councilman from Metro City, USA, has announced his candidacy in this year’s Metro City mayoral election, becoming the first to oppose incumbent Mike Haggar since his first term. In an interview with the Metro City Generic Press that has been described variously as “insane” and “suicidal”, Rexley stated his reasons for his campaign against Haggar. “13 terms is simply too many! The only reason Haggar was elected in the first place was his ‘anti-crime initiative’. Yes, I agree that Metro City had a crime problem at the time, but Haggar took it too far. In response to requests for increased police funding, Haggar simply walked down the street killing everyone in sight, viciously beating them with lead pipes and piledriving them into the concrete, headfirst. All of this culminated in Haggar dropkicking handicapped businessman Horace Belger out of his wheelchair and through a plate glass window to a deadly 11-story drop. I mean, the man eats barbeque he finds in oil drums! Do we really want someone like this running our town?” Upon hearing this, Haggar, who had been standing at the door waiting to be interviewed, shattered the door to splinters with his trademark Spinning Lariat, threw a knife into Rexley’s face, then suplexed him four times. Witnesses report Rexley then flashed 3 times and disappeared.
    http://www.catchynamenews.com/tag/final-fight/

Juste grand!
    ne pas juger un homme d un simple regard apprend a le connaitre il deviendra ton ami(e), après il restera toujours des cons ...

/!\ Les loli ont un truc en plus dans leurs truc en moins. /!\

Remerciements

Par défaut

Thank you for posting that! It answers my questions. I'm glad someone liked it. ^_^

Great work on the forums, by the way.

Thank you all! <3

Règles de messages